2008年12月4日 星期四

blog#9

Name: webb49712054
Reaction Article#9
Date:04/12/2008
From: Times


My reaction


This article, I think, is not a formal reflection as I had ever written before but it is an interesting article I find in Times. I want to give you a new topic toward the world in this time for weblog.
Who will be the person of the year 2008? The CNN has listed plenty of names on the page and the man who at the top of that poll is the newly president election winner Obama. But in my opinion I take Mr. Al Gore as my first choice if you let my choose who was the man for the year 2008.
The reason why I want to select this person for my choice is that he proposed a critical problem for our Mother Earth. Al Gore, the ex-vice president, he devoted himself into the so called green house effect the most deteriorating situation the whole human beings encounter now. But where I think he did the greatest for our human was the identity he bore and he was willing to blame the U.S that they just concerned the rapid development of industry and gasoline as a vice president and a white man.
The web page has given us a lot of choice to let us select one for that interesting poll.
Obama gained many upholders that the second place still had a much more space to work on. I do not prefer Obama as the person of 2008 is because his influence did not come from the beginning to the end of 2008 and maybe he will show his overwhelming ability to lead the great American back to where they should be though they were almost beaten over that past lots of months. (285words)

沒有留言: